Monday, September 7, 2015

REVIEW :: LOST HEARTBEATS (ALEXANDER & MAYA #2) BY ELLA MAISE


Lost Heartbeats (Alexander & Maya, #2)Lost Heartbeats by Ella Maise
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What a beautiful and emotional story this is.

I loved Lost Prelude, the first book in the series, and I couldn’t wait for the author to write the next one.


And Ella Maise does not disappoint.

Lost Heartbeats is not an intensified version of Lost Prelude. That would be me undermining the first book. They are both emotional, intense, and. . .

This series is simply one of my favorites and one of the best I’ve read.

Alexander and Maya’s story is a truly beautiful one and one exceptionally written.

Ella Maise has delivered a magnificent love-story that goes beyond romance. It speaks of an epic love that goes beyond borders, beyond grief, and beyond everything, even themselves.

As an avid reader, both you and I know there are thousands of other books, especially romance and even erotica. BUT THIS STORY is worth-reading. THIS STORY must be read.

Alexander and Maya’s relationship survives one storm after the other. Both of them are struggling with grief, which does a comeback and almost brings them to their knees.

One of the many things I loved about this book is that both of them hold on to each other. They fight for each other. And they empower each other. When Alexander is down, Maya brings light back to his heart. When Maya is in the dark, Alexander does not give up. He stays and fights. He doesn’t let go.

They have this magnetizing bond that is indescribable. It has a life of its own that leaves the pages and become something more.

The author’s writing is beautiful, with quality, and the books reflect that. Each book is remarkable and gives you that extra-something that makes you connect with the characters. That makes you care.

This isn’t a simple story with steamy scenes. This is an epic love-story that has it all. Love. Laughter. Tears. Drama. Grief. Hope.

If you haven’t read this series yet, I strongly recommend it from the bottom of my heart.

It’s an outstanding series, and it’s only the beginning for the author.

Congratulations to the author for this one! It couldn’t be better! And I couldn’t love it any more than I do.

LOST HEARTBEATS receives 5 AMAZING STARS, because it just is exceptional.

NOTE:
Did you see that cover? Oh my...



****Buy the book on Amazon ****


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frequently Auto-Approved by Publishers
Mia's Point Of View

Mia's Point Of View

Official Fifty

NetGalley


Mia's Point Of View

InkSlingerPR

Enticing Journey Book Promotions

AToMR Tours

Book Enthusiast Promotions




romcon badge



Follow on Bloglovin

Mia's Point Of View


Grab Me
Mia's Point Of View